- You have multiple hats: separate them. Split up the design tasks from the implementation tasks.
- Know your environment, fit in your team
- Do hero mockups before implementation
- Use Design Briefs to keep track of raw notes and decisions.
- Design system helps to be more productive
- Research: focus on the 20%. 80% of what a good designer does should be usable.
We have a broad array of tools at our disposal. Use them! Only the right tool for the job.
Low fidelity can be better than no fidelity.